Booking and Login For Services
This year our celebrations of Christmas will have to be quite different because of the regulations and to ensure your safety. We will not be having a midnight service, but we will be having some services “live” at the church. For these “live” services our numbers will be restricted, so you will have to pre book a place for yourself. Details of how to do this for each service are shown below. For all “Live” services you will have to wear a face covering, and not mix with other people, than the bubble you come with. All entry must be via the foyer. When you come into the building, we ask you to sanitise your hands, and wait to be shown to your seat. Everyone will be exiting will be via the door at the front of the church.
How To Book For “Live” Services At The Church:
Phone Bookings –
1. Dial the phone number for this service.
2. Allow the phone to ring.
3. When the answer machine kicks in leave your name, phone number, and how many people are coming.
1. Press control and click on the address. This will take you to the booking page.
2. Put you name in the white box, surrounded by blue
3. Click the circle to show that you want to attend.
4. Then click “Send”.
Repeat this process for each person wishing to attend.
Remembering Service - Sat. Dec. 19th at 3.00pm
A service for those who want to remember someone who won’t be with them this Christmas
Booking Phone Number: 0772 658 4002
address: REMEMBERING SERVICE
Carol Service - Sun. Dec. 20th at 10.30am
Booking Phone Number: 0730 509 7829
address: CAROL SERVICE
Christmas Day Family Service – 25th December 10:30am on Zoom
Zoom Meeting: ZOOM
Meeting ID: 857 0122 3521
· To dial in by phone:
- At 10:30 dial either 0203 901 7895 or 0131 460 1196
- Enter on your keypad this number Meeting ID: 857 0122 3521
- Press hash (#), in one of the bottom corners of your phone.
- Enter on your keypad this number Passcode: 610450
- Followed once again by hash (#).You should now have successfully joined the meeting.
If you are dialling in on a landline, we recommend that you dial out after about 50 minutes and dial in again.
This is because some providers charge you at a higher rate if you go over the hour.